Featurin' Pop Art

You'll find various articles on pop culture artists or artworks featured here. This is James Jeans' "Rift"

Featurin' Anime/Manga

You'll find various articles on anime + manga artists or artworks featured here. This is KYMG's "butterfly M82A1"

Featurin' PC/Video Games

You'll find various articles on PC + video game related artists or artworks featured here. This is Jeong Juno's "Last Rebellion"




Sorry, I wanted to post this before bed.

I actually have been working on Hyunmu for a bit of time and he looks like a complete asshit (almost finished) so I decided to move onto Chungryong for the moment. I think Hyunmu will have to be redone.

It's very rough so I'll touch up a bit more then repost. Unlike the damn turtle this was so much easier.

Azure Dragon of the East for your enjoyment.

7 Responses so far.

  1. Star says:

    Nice nice. His braid reminds me of that RO hairstyle lmao.

    His head and hand look a bit too small though, I think if you made them bigger it would look better.

  2. Anonymous says:

    nice nice! keep drawing! check out my blog too http://stupidassfuck.blogspot.com

  3. Jenn says:

    Star - what RO hairstyle? nothing comes to mind. Sohee? I have no fucking clue.

    Head and hand seem okay.. forearm mayb e a bit long though

  4. Jenn says:

    Dori Dori! - I need to link that shit.. man it's just crazy.

  5. Pea says:

    hey hi, good of yer to start a blog. tho my art n ranting are all at my livejournal. will be watching this blog of yours.

    keep drawing n posting~! they are quite inspirational.

  6. Jenn says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. Jenn says:

    Holy SNAP.

    Pea? Man I haven't talked to you in ages. How ya been? Hey you know what, talk to me if you're still a big fan of Yilee. I have an extra copy of her full colour artbook I'd be more than happy to send to you.

    P.S. Thanks for the compliments. I'll drop by your livejournal sometime!

Leave a Reply