Featurin' Pop Art

You'll find various articles on pop culture artists or artworks featured here. This is James Jeans' "Rift"

Featurin' Anime/Manga

You'll find various articles on anime + manga artists or artworks featured here. This is KYMG's "butterfly M82A1"

Featurin' PC/Video Games

You'll find various articles on PC + video game related artists or artworks featured here. This is Jeong Juno's "Last Rebellion"


Finally a post with some personal artwork.

I liked how I could get creative with with the four symbolic Chinese constellations and did some roughs last year. I felt like redrawing them again. :)

Kinda sad how I was first familiarized with them from Fushigi Yuugi, but we all gotta learn somewhere.

Here's the White Tiger or Baekho. The Baekho is the western/autumn constellation.

Anyways I'll prob update with a cleaner sketch later.
Stay tuned for the other three.

Leave a Reply