Featurin' Pop Art

You'll find various articles on pop culture artists or artworks featured here. This is James Jeans' "Rift"

Featurin' Anime/Manga

You'll find various articles on anime + manga artists or artworks featured here. This is KYMG's "butterfly M82A1"

Featurin' PC/Video Games

You'll find various articles on PC + video game related artists or artworks featured here. This is Jeong Juno's "Last Rebellion"



Why are females so much harder to draw?

I think she took about double time longer than Baekho.

Here's my personified "vermilion phoenix"

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I like the outfit design, did you do that yourself?

    Her legs are kind of incredibly long though... I would imagine she's a giant. o wo

  2. Jenn says:

    Sorry. I dun get the question. I drew it.. and yes I designed it too I guess? I dunno what else you could mean. ^^;;;

    The legs pissed me off for the longest time. They're gonna be redrawn.
    I wanted to draw her REALLY leggy (like a bird) but def too awkward.

    P.S. I only noticed afterwards that her ponytail section looks like a bird sitting on her head. XD.

  3. Jin says:

    The bird hair wasn't intentional? /gg lol

  4. Jenn says:

    Yeah I know. Sometimes... the degree of my genius just astounds me. :)

Leave a Reply